Be part of a team that is set to revolutionize financial services.
Advance your career with AsiaKredit today.
WHY JOIN US?
Work with entrepreneurs and executives who have built successful and world-class businesses.
ECO-SYSTEM OF FINTECH
Immerse yourself in an ecosystem of leading fintech business disruptors through the various investments and holdings of co-founders and investors.
Our team is composed of the brightest and most cutting-edge professionals from around the globe.
PROGRESSIVE CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Provide yourself an opportunity to advance your career as the organization scales, as well as opportunities in the co-founders' and investors' other holdings.
COLLABORATIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Work closely and cross-functionally with risk, marketing, operations and IT to achieve collective objectives while broadening your exposure to multiple area of the business and its experts.
We are looking for an experienced Collection Manager who will oversee the business’ financial collection department and will supervise the staff to ensure that all money owed to the company is billed and received correctly and in a timely fashion. The Collection Manager will be the head of the collection department and will report directly to the company’s General Manager.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must enjoy providing customer service and be an experienced leader.
- Highly proficient in computer software programs such as word processors, spreadsheet programs and database systems.
- Knowledge of collection laws in the Philippines.
- Knowledge of high volume collections, credit authorization and billing procedures and practices.
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Softwares.
- Strong probing, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to effectively resolve complex customer and employee issues
- Job experience with extensive customer contact, including building and maintain customer relationships.
- A degree in business or related field is preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in collecting, accounts receivable or a related area.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Collection Agent who will be tasked to manage payment reminders, secure loan payments over the phone and through other communication channels and secure promises to pay. The Collection Agent is responsible for making and receiving calls to and from clients to understand payment capabilities and provide collections related support.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent record keeping ensure that payment plans are recorded and communication with customers is documented.
- High level of customer service, persuasion, and negotiation skills, as well as a mind for problem-solving to work with customers to resolve their debts and collect payment.
- Ability to execute on required functions with a focus on maximization of cash collections and client retention.
- Excellent work ethics and professionalism.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in local credit and collections or other related fields.
We are looking for an experienced Underwriter Agent who will exercise diligent checks and judgment based on client data to determine if the applicant meets minimum loan requirement criteria and if loan payments are affordable. The ideal candidate will determine loan approval eligibility and will make prompt requests for additional client information as required.
- Ability to execute on required underwriting functions by identifying, classifying and evaluating risks based on information from loan applications through sound judgment and analytical thinking.
- Detail oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage assigned tasks and workload.
- Excellent work ethics and high level of professionalism.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least 1 year BPO experience (voice function) or any relevant experience in loans underwriting.
- Computer proficiency.
Quality Assurance Manager
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who will work with other staff to establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets. The ideal candidate will accomplish quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Excellent technical and IT skills with Underwriting and Collections process background.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and Leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze data and procedures with a strong focus on details to be sure that quality requirements are being met.
- At least 2 years work experience as QA Supervisor or of the same level in a related field.
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a customer service team member focusing on servicing our customers daily identity verification submissions, and focusing on quality of information and efficiency in time management. Member who can manage multiple tasks at a time and work with all departments to ensure we grow as a company and improve our products for our customers.
- Vocational graduate or Undergraduate who has completed at least 2 years in college.
- Experience is not required but an advantage.
- Ability to focus on quality and conflict resolution.
- Ability to problem solve and communicate clearly.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to handle customer complaints.
- Good work ethic and team player.
- Fast at learning new systems and processes.
Offline Acquisition Officer
We are looking for an experienced Offline Acquisition Officer who will be responsible for developing and reviewing acquisition strategies to ensure any acquisition made by the company is sound and reasonable.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 years of working experience in the related field.
- Significant experience within offline user acquisition, with a bias towards offline direct marketing or acquisition and event managing.
- Strong commercial background in direct marketing or acquisition, consistently delivering against key acquisition KPI’s.
- Confident in managing third party agencies.
- Data driven - advanced Excel skills and strong analytical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
- English Proficient.
Search Engine Marketing Analyst / Internet Marketing Analyst
We are looking for a Search Engine Marketing Analyst who will help the company’s website and products increase traffic and visibility through tactical search marketing campaigns.
- 0-2 years of experience and knowledge in Digital Marketing – Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Strong analytical skills and experienced in generating performance reports.
- Eagerness to learn and adopt new tools/technologies as well as share knowledge with others.
- A self-starting attitude – the ability to work independently and take initiatives.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good command of MS Office (i.e.: MS-EXCEL, MS-POWERPOINT, MS-WORD).
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Statistic, Marketing or a technologically related field is preferred.
Business Development & Partnership Officer
We are looking for an innovative and driven business development officer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability. We are seeking a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs. Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated will do well in this role.
- A Bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic performance.
- Track record in Business Development.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional people skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to innovate and a flair for creativity.
- Ability to operate independently in a highly fluid environment.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationship.
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Graduate of BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiarity with finance regulations.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Graduate of BS/AB Psychology or BS Business Administration major in Human Resources management or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc).
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc).
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc).
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong decision-making skills.
We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our operations within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Ability to manage personnel.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or similar field.